Our programming series is designed differently from other fitness companies’ seminars. Rather than teaching you how to do random, hard workouts with no rhyme or reason, our programming series teaches you the fundamentals of strength and conditioning along with the best methods of how to apply them. By the end of the series, you will be able to design a full program based on what you learned.
We split our series into two parts:
- Strength Programming Series
- Conditioning Programming Series
Each series is four 1.5-hour blocks aimed at teaching you how and why to design each piece of training: from exercise selection to cycle design.
If you’re interested in taking control of your fitness and gaining a greater understanding of how effective training works, then this series is for you. Even if you have extensive programming knowledge, our series will elevate your understanding to another level.
Strength Series Topics
- Adaptation theory – how does the body change based on the stimuli it’s given?
- Neuromuscular training – how do you maximize strength gains per pound of body weight?
- Hypertrophy – how, when, and why should you focus on gaining size?
- Muscular Endurance – why train it, and what role does it play in athletic performance?
- Progression – how do you apply gradual progressive overload to optimize performance?
- Scheduling – how do you balance intense training days, why train at lower intensities, and how to determine splits, consolidation, and session flow to keep motivation high and gains happening?
- Cycle Design – how can you understand the big picture while keeping the details aligned and organized?
Location: Atomic Athlete HQ located at 3907 Warehouse Row in Austin, Texas.
Time: 7:00 to 8:30pm CST
Dates: 7/31 – 8/7 – 8/14 – 8/21
There are no reviews yet.