● Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
● We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
● We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
● We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
● Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
● We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
● We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Digital Content and Seminar Fulfillment and Refund Policy
- All digital orders are fulfilled automatically by granting access to user after purchase.
- All hard goods ordered are fulfilled by a distribution center in Austin, Texas. Orders will be fulfilled within 7 business days and shipped out according to buyers selected shipping option.
- All memberships are recurring, and non-refundable after payment has been collected.
- Hard goods may be returned within 30 days for full refund. They must be unworn and unused. Refunds will be given when returned items arrive at Atomic Athlete Inc. minus shipping costs.
- Seminar Fees, minus any processing and travel fees will be refunded if event is cancelled.
Gym Membership Terms and Conditions for Atomic Athlete, Inc
- Monthly and multi-month memberships are recurring memberships unless otherwise requested.
- Punchcards are not recurring and expire in three months from purchase date.
- If a member fails to cancel membership they have a 1 week window to request a refund.
- If facility was used after the renewal, refunds will not be given.
- If a long-term membership was paid for in advance, and the member moves to another city or decides to stop using the facility, a refund will not be given.
- If military personnel receive orders to deploy or PCS, refunds will be given but any discounts given will be accounted for.
- Memberships can be placed on hold if the member is traveling for 2 weeks or longer or if the member incurs an injury that prevents them from training.
- All members will abide by the code of conduct at all times. Failure to do so will result in revocation of membership without refund.
- All memberships are Non-Transferable.
- All members must be over 18 to use the facilities and services provided at Atomic Athlete, Inc.
- Atomic Athlete, Inc. is a private gym and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
- Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account you won’t be able to enter the train.
- As a member you agree to comply with the rules and code of conduct of the gym with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, and make every effort to provide advance notice of these changes.
- You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from the use of the gym. Exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise as your own responsibility.
- Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the gym should contact firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
- In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations, Atomic reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the gym and be barred from ever entering the gym again.
- You will first be notified upon failure to meet membership fees. You membership will then be temporarily stopped until the balance is paid.
- Guests are only allowed when a coach is present at the facility. Guests of members can purchase a guest pass for $25 from a coach, if on site.
- It is necessary for all members and guests of the gym wear appropriate, clean attire and footwear when using the gym.
- Members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use with provided towels and disinfectant.
- The gym may withdraw use of all or part of the gym for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for facility maintenance.
- Cubbies are provided for the use of members.
- Cubbies may not be used overnight. Members who do so are liable to find the contents removed. Removal of such items is strictly at the members own risk.
- Atomic Athlete, Inc. and/or its staff/employees will have no liability for goods taken from the changing rooms or lockers.