North Austin – The Outpost
Our Outpost location is a 5,000 square foot warehouse gym that is an extension of our HQ location.
This location is primarily an open gym model with group classes being held M-F at various times.
During classes a coach will guide 8-12 athletes through an hour long training session. They will explain each section of the training session, demonstrate the movements, and clearly outline expectations in regards to loading and intensity. Throughout the session coaches will walk the floor and make any changes necessary to technique or loading based on how well the athlete moves
Open gym is accessed through a smartphone app that unlocks the main door and can be done at any time of the day. Classes will have priority over equipment during class times.
The best way for you to understand what we do, and how we do it, is to try out a group session or open gym. This will allow you to see the facility, talk to other athletes, and see how we run a training session.
Below we’ve outlined some common questions we get from potential members. If you want to read more about us from our athletes just check out our google reviews.
Monthly memberships are $195 .
No contracts – No initiation fees – No strange cancelation policy.
Membership includes all classes M-F, open gym access through a smartphone app, and yoga on Sunday.
- 7:30am – M/W/F
- 12:00pm – M/T/W/TH/F
- 5:30pm – M/W/TH
We offer Athlete Yoga at HQ on Sunday at 11:00am
Frequently asked questions
- How long are your sessions? 1 hour in duration
- Do you have showers? Yes!
- What does a “normal” workout look like? There is no such thing at our facility. Training sessions can be strength, conditioning, or a blend of both.
Some days will be easy, others extremely hard. Our programming methodology focuses on building well rounded athletes, and how we accomplish that varies.
- How many sessions do you suggest I come to? At least 3x per week. We program 5x sessions per week, one for each day M-F.
- How does open gym work? You can access the gym anytime from 5am to 11pm 365 days a year with the app.
- I have some limitations due to injury, can you work around that? Absolutely, our coaches make adjustments every session for certain athletes.
- Is this like Crossfit? Not at all.Our guiding principles couldn’t be more different.