South Austin Location
Our headquarters location (HQ) is a 15,000 square foot warehouse gym where we train roughly 300 athletes of various ages and disciplines.
We are primarily a group training facility. A normal class has a coach guiding 10-25 athletes through an hour long training session. Our coaches will explain each section of the training session, demonstrate the movements, and clearly outline expectations in regards to loading and effort. Throughout the session coaches will walk the floor and make any changes necessary to technique or loading based on how well the athlete moves.
The best way for you to understand what we do, and how we do it, is to try out a session. This will allow you to see the facility, talk to other athletes, and see how we run a training session.
Below we’ve outlined some common questions we get from potential members. If you want to read more about us from our athletes just check out our google reviews.
Monthly memberships are $195 .
Drop ins are $25
No contracts – No initiation fees – No strange cancelation policy.
Membership includes all classes M-F, open gym access through a smartphone app, and yoga on Sunday.
We offer classes Monday – Friday at the following times:
- 6:30pm (except Friday night)
Sunday at 11:00am we offer Athlete Yoga
Frequently asked questions
- How long are your sessions? 1 hour in duration
- Do you have showers? Yes, we have 2 outdoor showers.
- What does a “normal” workout look like? There is no such thing at our facility. Training sessions can be strength, conditioning, or a blend of both. Some days will be easy, others extremely hard. Our programming methodology focuses on building well rounded athletes, and how we accomplish that varies.
- How many sessions do you suggest I come to? At least 3x per week. We program 5x sessions per week, one for each day M-F.
- How does open gym work? You can access the gym anytime from 5am to 11pm 365 days a year with the app. Open gym is not allowed during class times unless you have already completed the training session.
- Can I do open gym during a class time? If you are training during a class time it’s expected that you’ll be participating in the class. If you’ve already done the session you can do additional aerobic, core, or resilience work.
- I have some limitations due to injury, can you work around that? Absolutely, our coaches make adjustments every session for certain athletes.
- Is this like Crossfit? Not at all.Our guiding principles couldn’t be more different.