About the Event:
Each Night Ops is a little different but the core concept remains the same: You and your team will move throughout downtown Austin under load, in low light conditions, and accomplish as many objectives as possible in a limited amount of time.
The course, objectives, and rules will be disseminated at the start of the race.
Your ability to follow instructions, task out your team appropriately based on abilities, and utilize modern resources will determine how well you do in the race.
Tasks can include:
- Acquire and carry external loads
- Obtain difficult to find items
- Travel to a specific location to retrieve an integrity item
- Get wet, dirty, or both
- Do something physically demanding
- Think critically
- Efficiently utilize modern technology and resources
- Do something embarrassing