The Unconventional Training Program is a minimal program that accommodates a unique set of environmental constraints. This program can be done with just your bodyweight, with a sandbag, kettlebell, dumbbells, or any combination of the 4. This is a great program for people that are sharing limited equipment but want to still do the same session.
With a focus on work capacity, stamina, strength endurance, and aerobic capacity, the Unconventional Training Program will not only challenge you mentally, but develop your overall fitness!
- 4 weeks, with 20x total sessions
Suggested Training Frequency:
- 3-5x per week.
- A reduced frequency will extend the duration of the program.
- Optional – Kettlebell (25-40lbs for males and 15-30lbs for females).
- Optional – Dumbbells (25-35lbs for males and 15-25lbs for females).
- Optional – Sandbag (60-80lbs for males and 40-60lbs for females).