THE SOLDIER is a 5-week program designed to prepare athletes who are just over a month out from SFAS or gateway tests.
This one month program is designed for individuals attending a military or law enforcement course but have very limited time to prepare. If the athlete has a longer amount of time to prepare we suggest a program that is longer in duration such as the Run and Bodyweight Improvement Program or War Machine.
DURATION AND TRAINING FREQUENCY:
- 4 weeks of progression – training 4 days per week
- 5th week contains retests, if needed
PRIMARY EXERCISES AND MODALITIES:
- Running, Rucking and Bodyweight exercises
- Pull-up Bar
- Stopwatch with lap function
- Backpack loaded at 35+ lbs.
Suggested Programs Prior (not required):
- Foundation I and II
- The Triumvirate macrocycle (Maximum Overdrive, Mandatory Fun, Blue Falcon)
- Bodyweight Only
Suggested Programs After:
- Summer Slam Macrocycle (Million Dollar Dream, Diamond Cutter, Rude Awakening)