This is a 36 session 12 week program focused on prioritizing an athletes strength training. The purpose of this cycle is to be a fluid program that can be added to any current training and maximize gym based training time. This cycle was originally intended for soldiers that have random, required PT, but still want to see strength and conditioning improvements with a minimal investment in time. Because they don’t know what their PT will be day to day they need a fluid cycle that can be changed depending on the amount of their required work outside the gym.
This program is designed for the athlete that puts a priority on improving strength with a minimal investment in time.
Suggested Programs Prior
- Challenges, Chase or Be Chased, Hybrid
Suggested Programs After
- Mandatory Fun, Million Dollar Dream or MAXXX GAINZ
Suggested training frequency
- 3 days per week
- Total Body Lift 1RM (Clean, Clean + Jerk, Power Clean, Snatch)
- Lower Body Lift 1RM (Back Squat, Front Squat)
- Upper Body Lift 1RM (Bench Press, Military Press)
- Plates, metal or bumper
- Squat Rack
- Rower, Assault Bike, or Track
Program Questions: Coach@Atomic-Athlete.com