This 2 phase, 8 week program, is designed to increase the athlete’s strength endurance for military and law enforcement training, courses, and selections. It may be used as a standalone protocol to improve this attribute by itself, or with others like The Bridge, The Run Improvement Protocol, and the Level 2 Ruck Protocol.
This program does include hip and shoulder resilience work as well as core training. Combined, all of these protocols are very similar to the final phases of War Machine, our Military specific macro-cycle.
DURATION AND TRAINING FREQUENCY:
- 8 weeks long – 3 times per week
- Barbell with Plates and Bench (Phase 1 only)
- Pull-up bar
SUGGESTED PROGRAMS EXECUTED PRIOR:
SUGGESTED PROGRAMS UPON COMPLETION:
- 2 minutes max reps Push-ups / Sit-ups
- 2 minute max reps weighted sit-ups with 25 lb plate
- Max Reps Bench Press at 65% of Bodyweight
- Max Reps Pull-ups
- Jump Lunge Test